Biorevitalization is a biological way of returning natural beauty back to the skin. This treatment balances the difference between deep and superficial skin hydration. The procedure is using micro-punctures to fight ageing and a wide variety of other skin problems. The technique makes use of small doses of pure hyaluronic acid (non-animal origin), which are injected into the skin.
- Young skin – ageing prophylaxis
- Diminished elasticity in skin
- Dry and dull skin
- Insufficiently moist skin
- Stressful skin, impact of free radicals
- Poor nutrition
- Minor wrinkles
- Sharp gravitational and mimic wrinkles
- Gravitational changes and modifications of the jaw and neckline
- Tired look, smoker’s skin
- Before or in combination with other dermatology treatments in order to improve results of cosmetic surgeries;
- Post acne, stretch marks, scars
- Skin revitalization due to sun exposure
- For women after pregnancy
More about Biorevitalization
Treatment duration: 20min – 1 hr. In case of hypersensitivity, the skin area is anesthetized with local anaesthetic cream.
By performing biorevitalization, it is possible to gradually supplement the skin with slightly higher amount of hyaluronic acid. The long-term result is visible after 3 procedures – the patient can see how the look of skin (tonus, elasticity and colour is steadily improving. The skin is rejuvenated, minor wrinkles are smoothed and the skin structure is restored.
- After the treatment, it is recommended to avoid sauna, bathhouse, swimming pool and UV rays for 3 to 7 days.
- Just after the procedure avoid applying everyday cosmetic products
- The content of injection is prescribed by a doctor
- Doctor consultation is free of charge